Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Only Two Spots Left

"Villars from Afar"
8 x 13, oil on linen
(c) Lesley Powell
Only two spots left in the workshop in Provence this summer with Maggie Siner. I'm thrilled that we have such a great group of painters who will share this fantastic experience together. If you are interested in applying, please check out the website for details. You can also see photos from our 2013 workshop in a series of posts starting here.


"Ochre Woods"
13 x 7, oil on canvas
(c) Lesley Powell
I get excited just thinking about the trip. Recently I reviewed my favorite paintings from the 2013 workshop, and thought you might enjoy seeing a few of them. My thoughts are turning to whether we will revisit some of these familiar motifs, or whether we will explore even more new ground. Or both! 


"Field Study II"
8 x 8, oil on linen
(c) Lesley Powell

You can see some of Maggie's fabulous paintings from Provence here. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment