Thursday, April 21, 2016

You're Invited!

O faithful readers in the Charlotte area---come on down on May 6 for our Spring Open House~! I'd love for you to see my newest paintings in person!  Details below.



PLEASE JOIN ME FOR OUR
SPRING OPEN HOUSE

DILWORTH ARTISAN STATION
Friday, May 6th, 2016
6 pm to 9 pm

Lesley Powell Art
Find me on the Top Floor--Studio #35
118 E. Kingston Avenue, in Charlotte's South End
Spring has sprung, and the artists of Dilworth Artisan Station are opening their studio doors for an Open House. This only happens twice a year! I am co-hosting this year's event, with more than twenty-five artists participating. Here's who we are. Whether you enjoy art that is abstract or realistic, flamboyant or quiet, large or small--we have it all!

This time we are featuring a special bonus. Most studios (including mine) will showcase selected works that are priced at especially affordable levels. Perfect for the starting collector, or even for gift-giving. 


Live music, beverages and nibbles--come, and bring a friend

And there's an elevator operator to bring you right up to the third floor!




Where to Park? The lot beside our building; spaces on the street; and in the overflow parking deck behind Carrabba's restaurant. Or be adventuresome and take the light rail!
If you can't make it on May 6th, I am open any time by appointment. Just shoot me an email, or phone me at 704.609.0782 to set something up. I would love to see you!

Copyright © 2016 Lesley Powell Art, All rights reserved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment