Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Special Preview: SMALL GEMS

"Olive Shadows"
8 x 6, Oil on Linen
As a special reward to my faithful blog followers, I am giving you this sneak preview of my 2013 Small Gems sale. Every year I select some of my favorite small works (such as the one above), price them especially for holiday giving, and donate half the proceeds to a charity. This year the donation will go to Levine Children's Hospital, in Charlotte, NC. The contribution will help launch an arts program at the hospital---bringing the power of art to young people who are facing serious illnesses.




Here is a link to the Small Gems collection on my website. I will officially announce the sale later this week.  This post is just a little head start for you, as a way of saying thank you for reading my blog.

While you browse the Gems, remember all the great ways you can use small paintings. Prop them in a bookshelf or on a kitchen counter, incorporate them into a grouping, or put them on easels as tabletop accessories. I especially love to see a little painting hanging low over a table or chest (as in the first photo below). Take a look at these shots for some inspiration! Please see the sale details in italics below.

Photo credit: House Beautiful

Photo Credit: Phoebe Howard



Photo credit: Things that Inspire
Photo Credit: Cote de Texas

Photo credit: Phoebe Howard

DETAILS: Each purchase is "Satisfaction Guaranteed"--if it doesn't work when you see it in person, you can return it within 10 days, no problem. Purchasers outside of NC--no sales tax, but you pay actual UPS shipping. Check preferred, but credit card possible. I will deliver to you upon receipt of your check, and hold the check until you are satisfied. Most (but not all) of the paintings are offered either framed, or unframed, your choice. Sizes and prices are listed on my website in the description of each painting.  A red dot indicates that a painting is SOLD




No comments:

Post a Comment