Monday, November 3, 2014

Sneak Preview: 2014 "SMALL GEMS"

SMALL GEM: "San Giorgio II"
8 x 16, oil on linen, (c) Lesley Powell 2014
I can't believe that another year has gone by, and I am announcing my Fifth Annual "Small Gems" sale!  I am very thankful for my blog readers, and especially for those of you who take the time to let me know that an occasional post has had a special meaning for you. As a way of saying thanks, I'm giving you this sneak preview of the 2014 Small Gems.

Faithful readers know that I will donate half the sale price of every Small Gem to a favorite charity. This year, the donation will go to
Arts for Life. As I posted recently, Arts for Life brings arts programs to seriously ill children and teens who are in the hospital. Their work is amazing, and brings hope, imagination and cheer to these young patients. There is even proof that painting and drawing can relieve pain in pediatric cancer patients!





You can see the entire Small Gems Collection here on my website. I will officially announce the sale November 5, so this post is just a little head start for you. The sale ends December 4.

In case you need additional inspiration while you are browsing the Gems, I am including some photos that show how original art, particularly smaller pieces, can enliven your home. Whether your look is elegant or rustic, contemporary or traditional, it doesn't matter--the possibilities are endless! Happy browsing! (Please see the Sale Details below in italics.) 


Photo credit: Barbara Westbrook


Photo credit: Suzanne Kasler
Photo credit: Southern Living

Photo credit: Suzanne Kasler

Photo credit: Phoebe Howard

Photo credit: Southern Living
Photo credit: Phoebe Howard

And here's one last little gem, in an unexpected spot:




DETAILS: Each sale is "Satisfaction Guaranteed"--if the painting doesn't work in your home, you can return it within 10 days. Purchasers outside NC--no sales tax, but you pay UPS shipping. Check preferred, but credit card possible. Sizes and prices are on my website, in the description of each painting. Gems are priced without frames--but if you want yours framed, no problem--I have frames available for purchase with your Gem, just let me know your preference. I will gift wrap too! Email me with any questions: lesleygpowell@aol.com. Thanks!







No comments:

Post a Comment