Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Reprising the SMALL GEMS SALE

A patient supported by Arts for Life
Good News: I'm bringing back the Small Gems Benefit Sale! I have not held the sale for a few years, so it's fun to start afresh. This year, the Gems will take you on a journey of the places I've been and the things I've seen over the past year. And I am donating ALL--yes ALL, 100%--of the proceeds to Arts for Life. Nothing makes a house a home like original art--and the Gems benefit a special cause, so it's a win-win.

My personal experience working on art projects with a young cancer patient has left a lasting mark on me, so I am especially thrilled to serve on the Board of Arts for Life. Our mission is to bring the arts to kids in the hospital. We let young patients forget their fears for a few moments. Instead
of being patients, they can just be kids, engaged in the joy of creative work. I could not say it better than the AFL logo: "Inspiring Courage through Creativity"!



Please join me by participating in the Small Gems sale, and bringing a bright spot into the lives of kids facing serious illness. The benefit sale runs until Easter. You can see all of the Small Gems here.



Design by Barbara Heath
If you need inspiration for using Small Gems in your home, check out the photos in this post. I love the small paintings grouped on the left in the photo above--they play so well with the large abstract piece. It doesn't matter whether your style is traditional or contemporary, elegant or rustic--a Small Gem is a way to make your space sing, and to help bring joy to kids facing serious illness!




Love to see a Gem tucked in a bookcase!
Photo from Huff Harrington Fine Art



DETAILS: Each sale is "Satisfaction Guaranteed"--if the painting doesn't work in your home, you can return it within 10 days, no problem. Purchasers outside NC--no sales tax, but you pay UPS shipping. Check preferred, but credit card possible. Sizes and prices are on my website, in the description of each painting. Click the "Contact the Artist" link on the artwork page to make a purchase. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment